Diversity and enjoyment with hiking in the Zillertal
On your hiking vacation at Hotel Pinzger, you can start your hikes right outside the hotel door. The Zillertal offers a total of 1,000 km of hiking trails, and the vast, flat valley with its modern lifts and cable cars offers hikers and mountain climbers a variety of possibilities. Leisurely hill country routes, hikes with energy-saving cable cars (free with the Zillertal Activcard), family-friendly theme trails, or impressive summit tours - everyone will find their favorite on the mountain. Once you have arrived at the top, numerous huts and hill farms await you with local specialties and unlimited views.
Easy and moderately difficult hikes begin in the valley, and the lifts will also assist in your journey up the mountain. In contrast to other valleys in Tyrol, the valley floor hardly rises at first, and in Mayrhofen, it branches out into 4 side valleys: the Zillergrund, Zemmgrund, Stillupgrund, and Tuxertal. Each hike offers wonderful impressions of the respective region.
You can enjoy the Zillertal Activcard and the lifts, which will take you to the highlights in the majestic mountains, even longer in Tyrol in summer.
The all-inclusive card for your vacation in the Zillertal.
In the heart of Tyrol surrounded by wonderful panoramas of the Zillertal and Tux Alps, the Zillertal offers everything that nature lovers and mountain enthusiasts could possibly desire: clean air, rushing streams, crystal-clear springs, lush meadows with fragrant herbs, and 55 breathtaking summits with elevations over 3,000 m.
In these beautiful surroundings, no one will laze around for long: ca. 1,400 km of hiking paths and 1,200 km of mountain bike routes between elevations of 500 and 2,300 m invite you to explore the fantastic natural scenery of the Zillertal, and you are optimally equipped for every tour of discovery with the Zillertal Activcard!
The advantages of the Zillertal Activcard
- Daily ride up and down the mountain on 1 of the 10 cable cars of your choice
- Free admission to all 6 outdoor pools (one visit daily)
- Free use of most public transportation in the Zillertal (except the steam train)
- Minimum 10% discount from numerous partners in and around the Zillertal
- Admission to the Königsleiten observatory and planetarium
- Especially for families: children (up to 6 yrs. old) can ride the lifts for free, and with the purchase of 2 adult tickets, all children 7 to 15 ride for free.